This week we discussed trends, challenges and solutions related to the nuts and bolts of global expansion in a webinar designed for executives seeking more growth across metros and borders.
We were joined by experts from Blue Marble Global Payroll and their extended team including Victor Lobo (SVP), John Galvin (head of global consulting) and Steve Wilson (partner). You may also review this previous blog post for additional information.
In the webinar - see the link below - our experts covered the following:
- Industry trends
- Payroll challenges
- Payroll solutions
- Managing expansion across multiple functional leaders
- Managing the easy and tough countries for growth
Some of the trends that were discussed included:
- Global expansion, by country and industry
- 85% of business opportunities outside the U.S. in the next 5 years
- Companies seeking talent abroad to support company growth plans
Some of the challenges that were discussed included:
- Not enough time to handle HR issues
- Setting up business entities including handling expats
- Managing taxes, accounting and global payroll management
- Maintaining compliance in each country
- Utilizing standard tools across borders
Some of the solutions:
- New systems for compliance
- New systems for standardization by country and globally
- Global payroll tools that simplify operations and that are cost effective
- Managing growth across all functions - sales, marketing, operations, HR, finance, legal, supply chain, accounting, etc
Watch the full 1 hour webinar video at this link "Managing the Hurdles of Global Expansion" and connect with the experts. Make it easier on you and your company as you grow across metros and borders.
Blue Marble Global Payroll is a leader in payroll and consulting services for small and mid-sized companies, with cloud-based payroll management software, aggregated reporting, consulting services, and in-country experts to ensure compliance.
Enjoy! Contact us for more information.