Thank you to the global tribe for attending the 2018 Global Chamber® International State of the Metro Phoenix.
Jeanine Jerkovic (City of Surprise) kicked it off with our most comprehensive report card on international activities, EVER!
Primary speakers were:
- Jeanine Jerkovic, City of Surprise: Metro Phoenix International Report Card
- Kate Gallego - Phoenix Mayor Candidate & City Councilwoman: PHX Progress and Opportunities
- Daniel Valenzuela - Phoenix Mayoral Candidate & City Councilman: PHX Progress and Opportunities
- Dr. Heather Ross - Candidate for AZ CD 6: Regional/Federal Opportunities
- Maria Elena Gallego - President & CEO at Collectron Int'l: Business Viewpoint
This was the VERY FIRST time that the announced Phoenix Mayoral Candidates spoke in public, they discussed international business. One of these two candidates will be elected Mayor for Phoenix in the coming days... Kate Gallego or Daniel Valenzuela.
How far have we come as a community when candidates for Mayor discuss international business opportunities in their first public appearance.
Thank you to all our sponsors as well...
- DIRTT - thank you for hosting.
- Collectron International - thank you Maria Elena for speaking, too.
- Tommy Bahama Scottsdale (Kierland) - thank you for donating the gift basket.
Congratulations to Naini Mandala, Senior Director of IT at Albertson's Companies for winning the gift basket from Tommy Bahama.
International State of the Metro (ISOM) is a Global Chamber® signature event. The 2019 ISOM is HERE and the speakers will be:
- Rick Buss, City of Peoria - Metro Phoenix International Report Card
- Ambassador László Szabó - 2019 Business Outlook and Opportunities Between Hungary and Arizona
- Cónsul General (Ecuador) Laura Machuca Arroba with C.G.E. Tony Banegas (Honduras) - AZ Consular Corps
- Rep. Tony Rivero - 'Ambassador on Business' Series and Connecting AZ to New Global Opportunities
- Charles Kim, COO of Executive Digital - Serial Entrepreneur... Tapping in to Global Opportunities
- Fanny Zylstra, Director of Operations at Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen) - Global Life Sciences