Thank you to our global tribe for sharing information and opportunities across Asia.
We took a step at demystifying Asia with information from across the region at an event in the Japanese Friendship Garden... and with speakers from across the world including Tokyo and Singapore. That was fun, and challenging!
We heard about business opportunities in China, Laos, Russia, Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and more.
Our Asia experts shared opportunities for U.S. companies to grow in Asia. We had some great food and drink sponsors... including Hiro Sake, Hana Japanese Eatery, Asahi Bakery and Cherry Blossom Noodle Cafe. おいしいだ! Delicious!
We encourage all our members to consider the growing Asia markets. Contact us for more information.
- Kyle Walker - Principal and Managing Partner, Green Card Fund (China)
- Thongmala (Oi) Keola (Laos)
- Alexandra Shitova (Russia)
- Colin Christie - Executive Director, Global Chamber Manila (Philippines)
- Nobuo Yoneyama - Executive Director, Global Chamber Tokyo (Japan)
- Leon Perera - CEO, Spire Research and Consulting (Entering Asia)
- Bagas Adhadirgha - CEO, Asia Aero Technology (Indonesia)
- Vinod Bhimrajka - CEO, Bhimrajka Impex and Global Chamber Mumbai (India)
- M Nazri - Group CEO VSC and Founder/CEO, MyFinB (Singapore/Malaysia)