We heard from Global Chamber® Regional Desks and members from around the globe.
In this globinar, leaders from around the world discussed some of the hottest opportunities for business and investment RIGHT NOW.
Listen to the discussion HERE.
85% of new business in the next 5 years is outside the U.S... how can you grow your business no matter where you are? We regularly discuss opportunities for you to take advantage of for your business... including starting new businesses!
For this discussion topics included Brexit, Africa, Asia, China, the trade war, tariffs, cannabis, automated vehicle, FinTech and SME success. Considering shifting trade wars, tariff and other dynamics including Brexit, globies should stay engaged for fresh updates.
Tune in for 60 minutes of content and Q&A. And we encourage your follow-up... contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Indira Jeffrey of iGlobal Business Consulting, EKATAR and Global Chamber® Guanajuato: Opportunities in Mexico
- Professor Roberto Ancis of Coaching Professors: Landing Your Business in Other Countries
- Paul Vousden and Lance Walker of Global Chamber® London: Discussing Brexit - Opportunities/Challenges
- Dr. Toby Malichi of Global Chamber® Indianapolis & Malichi Group Worldwide: New Opportunities in Traditional Markets
- Dishen Maharaj of Business Enabling Toolbox℠: Tips for SMEs to Energize Global Growth
Moderator: Doug Bruhnke - Founder/CEO of Global Chamber®
About Global Chamber®: Global Chamber® is a growing and collaborating community of CEOs, executives and leaders in 525 metro regions around the world... connecting members businesses to new opportunities and advancing growth and success. Global Chamber® is a registered trademark of Global Chamber, LLC.