Global Chamber® welcomes exporters, importers, service providers, collaborators and team members to the global tribe.
We are a completely unique, virtual organization that has been designed from the start to be virtual, helping members with products and services reach across metros and borders through warm introductions and virtual information sharing, including 'globinars'.
We're like a chamber of commerce, but we're everywhere! And we're focused on helping each member grow across metros and borders, creating business and ROI.
Our global, trusted network has grown to over 30 million people around the world, making it easier for members to find clients, partners, resources and new opportunities - with less risk, more success - even in tough times. The incorporation of artificial intelligence into our warm introduction process has produced an even larger trusted network and a high likelihood of at least a conversation when we make a warm intro.
Imagine a world where it's just as easy selling across metro regions and borders as it is across the street. That's Global Chamber®, a completely DIFFERENT organization, and the only chamber located in hundreds of cities to enable more trusted relationships and transactions. As the founder a key aspect that has ALWAYS been part of our model is that if you're a global business leader, you should be able to practice that in any city that you want to live... and our business model supports that for you. Be global and UNSTOPPABLE!
Global Chamber® sets up new Executive Directors, Global Advisors, Deputy Directors and Regional Directors monthly across 525 metropolitan regional areas around the world to work with executives locally.
Join us as a member! Read more HERE. The member onboarding is almost automatic, and we'll start by connecting you to some new opportunities, just right for you and your business. Reach out with questions - we help members grow from everywhere to anywhere.
Join our worldwide team!
Our best team members have six primary characteristics.
1) She/he is comfortable with global business. She/he knows how business works and has been involved with cross-border business. She is comfortable working with top executive and can speak with them as an equal.
2) She/he is well-connected and a connector with integrity. She/he knows many key people regionally and is adept at connecting people to the right other people. She is organized, respectful, well-respected, trusted, smart and a good communicator.
3) She/he is an entrepreneur, handling multiple roles well. She/he usually has another business she's managing and that's perfectly OK to juggle... in fact, our best Executive Directors thrive in this world, leveraging one business with another... creating win-win-wins.
4) She/he is responsive and has good operational abilities. She/he knows how to prioritize, lead and get things done. She takes responsibility and communicates well to the people she is working with... including our global team, even while juggling many 'balls in the air'.
5) She/he enjoys selling and is a good salesperson of services. She/he doesn't necessarily 'love' sales, but she is passionate and persistent to ask questions to find needs that match up with our value proposition. She builds a tribe of followers based on passion and capabilities.
6) She/he is comfortable leading within their region. She/he loves her metro and wishes to stay there for the foreseeable future. So part of what drives her is the advancement of success of companies, organizations there. She is and wishes to become a regional leader.
Our team includes...
Executive Directors who set up our chapters. These leaders often have another business or two that they effectively handle while ramping up their chapter. They are multi-taskers, business and community leaders, and pretty amazing people... one in a million, per above.
Global Advisors help us find Executive Directors and fill in the connecting role until an Executive Director is set up for the metro area. For instance we often reach out to global advisors in a region to moderate a panel or to make a connection for a member.
Deputy Directors support the success of the chapters... with business services, selling and operational support. Usually Deputies are in place with an Executive Director. We have some other roles like this, and we're happy to find the right position for you.
To be clear these are NOT salaried roles, but roles built on commissions collected from growing the chapter.
An example is Jeffrey Campos, Executive Director of Global Chamber® Denver. His recent regional award is shown in the photo above, and read more HERE about that leadership recognition.
Interested to learn more? Contact me today.
Doug Bruhnke - founder/CEO of Global Chamber®
ps.. Here's more info. Our Executive Directors are tasked to support our global growth mission, and specifically to…
- Find and grow the pool of members, sponsors and collaborators
- Facilitate discussions to help executives find new opportunities and grow globally
- Connect members and sponsors with opportunities to grow globally
- Work with the Global Chamber® and regional locations to share and collaborate
- Collect and share information from partners on growing business globally
- Produce and share articles and videos of successful leaders on ‘how to’
- Create and communicate seminars with CEO’s on cross border business topics
- Create and communicate events that gather like-minded global business leaders
- Communicate cross border opportunities to accelerate engagement and success
- Support regional global initiatives that move things forward locally and globally
- Facilitate connections to leaders and resources, helping to accelerate global growth
- Create and communicate internships, contracts and jobs that tie people to opportunities
- Collaborate locally and globally with like-minded global leaders and organizations
An Executive Director at the Global Chamber®…
- Is honest, ethical and responsive
- Is a natural connector and builder
- Has global business experience and passion
- Has a positive, collaborative mindset and appreciates that it takes a village
- Is well-organized and can multi-task, including handling multiple roles simultaneously
- Has been in the region for at least several years and has an extensive professional network
- Has a 24/7 global mind set, always finding new opportunities and connections
- Is a member of several regional organizations, often in leadership roles
- Has experience bridging business to education and government
- Has strong sales, marketing, business and consultative skills
- Has a positive personality and excellent communication skills
- Seeks to have impact locally and globally