The most successful global business entrepreneurs keep simplifying.
The Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS) is designed to help leaders address this need with a set of simple, powerful tools to achieve the next level of business results.
We were fortunate to hear expert speakers Catherine Juon and Marisa Smith of 87plus (Ann Arbor, Michigan USA) discuss EOS and making progress in your business in a recent globinar.
Companies with 10-250 employees are best suited to consider EOS. Visit this custom landing page HERE to learn more and gain access to free services and other services.
We all recognize the need for continuous improvement in the face of one or more of these common issues.
- Lack of control over time, the market, or the company
- People who don’t listen, understand, or follow-through
- Profit (there’s not enough of it)
- Growth (inability to get to the next level)
During this globinar, 87plus EOS Implementers Catherine and Marisa will help you:
- Understand the six keys to build a truly great organization
- Learn how to get everyone focused on achieving a clear company vision
- Begin to instill discipline and accountability throughout the organization
- Roll up your sleeves and confront organizational issues head-on
- Strengthen your business and produce powerful results
EOS® implementation offers a way for your management team to be more in tune with the market and more successful with your actions. The process creates focus and results by attending to these 6 areas.
00:00 – Multi-Metro Globinar begins
- Catherine Juon - Professional EOS Implementer™ at 87plus
- Marisa Smith - Certified EOS Implementer™ at 87plus
01:00 – Q&A throughout the session, and then the final 15 minutes
01:15 - End
Catherine Juon - Professional EOS® Implementer at 87plus. As an entrepreneur and business owner, Catherine first began implementing EOS® in her own company over a decade ago.
Now she's excited to come full circle and serve fellow entrepreneurs as a Professional EOS Implementer.
Catherine helps entrepreneurs and leadership teams get what they want from their businesses and get better at three things:
• Vision—getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going, and how you plan to get there
• Traction®—instilling focus, discipline, and accountability throughout the company so that everyone executes on that vision—every day
• Healthy—helping your leaders become a more cohesive, functional, healthy leadership team
Marisa Smith - Certified EOS Implementer™ at 87plus. Marisa has always been obsessed with business. While other little girls played with Barbie dolls, she created imaginary companies in her basement and spent her allowance on office supplies. Marisa brought her entrepreneurial dreams to fruition in 2002 when she founded The Whole Brain Group and grew it into a full-service inbound marketing agency with clients around the world. Ten years into her journey, she realized her company had “hit the ceiling,” and would not be able to scale without changing the way it was operating. Within two years of implementing EOS® in her firm, Marisa delegated day-to-day operations to her team to take advantage of an extraordinary opportunity to become Director of Marketing for EOS Worldwide.
During her four years on the EOS Worldwide Leadership Team, she transformed the company’s marketing efforts, implementing a lead generation strategy that helped the company grow by more than 400%. Her passion for teaching people about EOS inspired Marisa to become an EOS Implementer and dedicate herself to helping other entrepreneurs break through the ceiling, accelerate their growth, improve profitability, and have more fun.