Global Chamber® was pleased to sit down with top trade expert Dan Ujczo of Dickinson Wright for an update on tariffs, USMCA and more.
As an exporter, importer or investor... how will trade deal changes impact your business in 2020, 2021 and beyond? What changes can you expect? What opportunities exist to stay one step ahead?
Listen the podcast here.
Watch the conversation on youtube here.
Dan is the world's premier expert on USMCA and by listening in you'll get a clear and concise view of what's next and how best to be ready.
- Compliance changes and what exporters and importers can/should do now
- Evolution of managed trade and how it will continue under President Biden
- Impact of the pandemic on trade, and what is expected going forward
- Contrasting the impact of the pandemic with the post 9/11 economic downturn
- China and the impact on trade including rare earths strategic supply
- Updates on tariffs, the US-China trade war, WTO and USMCA
- The steel market in North America and what's expected going forward
- The automotive market and the impact of electric vehicles on supply chains
- How companies can be prepared for the expected markets in 2021
Get ready! Be prepared!
Moderator: Doug Bruhnke - Founder/CEO of Global Chamber®. Doug is a global entrepreneur dedicated to helping members of Global Chamber® successfully reach new markets across 525 metros - everywhere! He is a two-time expat with Dupont in Tokyo and Singapore with 33+ years of global business experience in nearly all countries and segments. Doug is also regional advisor for U.S. Global Leadership Coalition and a member of Arizona District Export Council, British American Business Council of Northern California and more. He has a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from University of Utah and an EMBA from Michigan State University, and is co-inventor on 5 patents. Doug was born in Mt. Kisco, New York and now is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and Palo Alto, California. Hear the Global Chamber® story here.
About Global Chamber®: Global Chamber® is a growing and collaborating community of CEOs, executives and leaders in 525 metro regions around the world... connecting member businesses to new opportunities and advancing growth and success. It's the only chamber of commerce in the world operating in hundreds of locations that helps exporting, importing and investing members to connect through warm introductions to clients, partners, projects and resources. Global Chamber® is a registered trademark of Global Chamber, LLC.