PHX Foreign Military Sales/Offsets Forum at ASU
Join the discussion on Tuesday, March 19th for the Foreign Military Sales/Defense Offsets Forum with Arizona State University. This unique forum will include participants from senior leadership positions in the U.S. Government, defense industry, foreign nations embassies, and Arizona State University.
The forum will highlight the importance of U.S. foreign military sales, Arizona as a destination for defense sales and manufacturing, and ASU’s unique ability to contribute to offset packages. The forum will be held at ASU’s Polytechnic campus, located in the heart of the defense and innovation corridor in Mesa, Arizona.
Date: Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Location: ASU Polytechnic Campus, Cooley Ballroom C
7001 E Williams Field Rd., Mesa, AZ 85212 (seating is limited)
RSVP to: Christopher Timms email@example.com
- Introduction and Welcome by Dr. Sethuraman “Panch” Panchanathan, ASU Executive Vice President
- US Government: Why FMS Benefits Us All
- AZ Defense Industry Presentations
- Foreign Nations Partners Defense Interests
- Arizona State University as a Defense Partner