ORD Azerbaijan Agro Forum 2019
Date: April 4, 2019
As a partner organization, Global Chamber® cordially invites everyone in Chicago metro area to register and attend The First Illinois Azerbaijan Agricultural Forum scheduled to take place on April 4, 2019, at the legendary Drake Hotel in Chicago.
We invite you to join Global Chamber and meet with USAID Deputy Administrator, Brock Bierman, Minister of Agriculture, Inam Kerimov and Ambassador of Azerbaijan, Elin Suleymanov. You will also have the opportunity to network with fellow members of Global Chamber, USACC and Illinois Chamber of Commerce - all will share their insights into business prospects and opportunities in agriculture and food production sectors of both countries.
Over the next five years US Government is planning to allocate $15 M for food security, food safety improvement, and economic reforms towards Azerbaijan’s agriculture sector. The aim is to utilize US-Azerbaijan business and academic linkages and partnerships, to increase the volume of U.S. exports.
Forum participants and members of Azerbaijan trade mission are looking for business and academic linkages in the following sectors of mutual interest in agriculture, food production, processing and packaging:
- Gain insight into market opportunities, identify and meet with U.S. suppliers, exporters, importers, distributors, as well as technical and academic service providers in agriculture and food safety;
- Export opportunities for U.S. agriculture products and services, farming technology, machinery, fertilizer’s, seeds, animal feed and veterinary medicine;
- Explore investment opportunities in agriculture and aquaculture projects both in Illinois and Azerbaijan, including strategic business and academic partnerships, business ventures;
- Learn about government Incentives for new product development, food production, packaging, processing and other value-add services;
- Introduce Ag Extension, Vocational Training and Other Education Programs aimed at capacity-building of agribusinesses and smallholder farmers.
You can learn more about the Forum and Agenda by clicking the following link: https://www.agroforum.us/