NYC Committee of 100 Annual Conference
Date: April 5 - 7, 2019
More information HERE.
ABOUT C100 ANNUAL CONFERENCES
- Positioned to serve as America’s preeminent conference for addressing the foremost issues in U.S.-China relations and the Chinese-American community in the U.S.
- Considered to be among the most insightful and influential events of the year dedicated to the reflections and outlook of U.S.-China relations
- Unique once-in-a-year gathering of top practitioners, key opinion leaders, and other movers and shakers in the most relevant fields
- Focused on critical issues from the perspectives of business, government, academia, and the media
- Prominent past conference speakers include Dr. Henry Kissinger, 56th U.S. Secretary of State; Elaine Chao, 18th U.S. Secretary of Transportation and 24th U.S. Secretary of Labor; Henry Paulson, 74th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury; Terry Branstad, U.S. Ambassador to China; Cui Tiankai, Chinese Ambassador to the U.S.; Stephen Schwarzman, Chairman and CEO of Blackstone Group; Hank Greenberg, Chairman of C.V. Starr & Co. and former Chairman of AIG; and Michael Bloomberg, former Mayor of New York City
ABOUT C100 ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2019
- Gala will feature a special performance by world-renowned cellist Yo-Yo Ma
- Opportunity to meet C100 members and important attendees during the evening gala dinner, various conference sessions, and the luncheon
- Conference will commemorate the 40th Anniversary of the establishment of formal diplomatic relations between the U.S. and China
- Conference will also celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the founding of C100 with the original co-founders I.M. Pei, Yo-Yo Ma, Henry Tang, Oscar Tang, and Shirley Young
The U.S. and China: New Visions
This year’s topics include:
- Reflections and Outlook from Former Top U.S. Diplomats
- The Rise of China BioPharma: Opportunity, Threat or Both?
- Fintech or Techfin? What’s Next for Global Financial Services
- The Human Connection: China and America in Culture and Entertainment
- New Engines for U.S.-China Economic Prosperity