PHX Complying with US Export Controls
This two-day program is led by BIS's professional counselling staff and provides an in-depth examination of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The program will cover the information exporters need to know to comply with U.S. export control requirements under these regulations. Topics you will learn:
- What items and activities are subject to the EAR
- Steps to take to determine the export licensing requirements for your item
- How to determine your export control classification number (ECCN)
- When you can export or reexport without applying for a license
- Export clearance procedures and record keeping requirements;
- Export Compliance Program (ECP) concepts and real-life examples in applying this information.
Registration: Complying with US Export Controls 2019, April 17-18, 2019, Scottsdale, AZ
Cost: $595 per person (fee includes continental breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch on both days
Questions: Fernando Jimenez at 602-277-5223 or Fernando.Jimenez@trade.gov.
Hotel: Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort, 1-800-362-2779
Group Name: 2019 Complying w/ US Export Controls