Lansing World IP Day
World IP Day 2019:
Bridging the Intersection of IP & Regulations
MSU College of Law - 648 N Shaw Lane - East Lansing
April 25, 2019
7:30-9:30am Pre-Event Workshops
9:30-4:30pm Main Program
More info and register HERE.
This one day event at the MSU College of Law explores the complexities of protecting your intellectual property, while meeting industry regulations both nationally and internationally. Join us as we discuss the challenges and solutions industry leaders have taken to address brand management and protection measures along at different stages of the supply chain.
Unable to join us for the whole day? Consider joining us for specific sessions.
Who should attend: Those involved in sourcing, manufacturing, sales and marketing, and anyone with a brand or product which they wish to protect. This includes all types of intellectual property concerns.
- Protecting yourself through the value chain: Suppliers & Sourcing, Manufacturing,
- New Detroit port security initiatives
- Managing Social Media Communications for IP concerns
- Sharing of Best Practices
- Networking with other practitioners
Confirmed Presenters From:
- Gordon Food Service
- Immigration & Customs Enforcement--Special Investigations
- MSU Communication Arts & Sciences--Social Media Communications
- MSU College of Law
- Butler University College of Pharmacy
- MSU Anti-Counterfeiting and Product Protection Center