PHX Go Global: Opportunities in Exporting
Go Global: Opportunities in Exporting
Welcome to World Trade Month!
Gain Tips and Information for New Opportunities Across Metros and Borders!
Partners: City of Scottsdale Economic Development, Global Chamber® Phoenix and Global Chamber® Tucson, Metro Phoenix Export Alliance (MPExA), ASU SkySong
- Molly Ho, Sr. International Trade Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service Phoenix, Arizona
- Doug Bruhnke, CEO/founder, Global Chamber®
- Wendy L Jameson, Chief of Global Sales & Marketing, OraVu
Lunch sponsored by Metro Phoenix Export Alliance
Description: Did you know more than 70% of the world’s purchasing power is located outside the United States? Companies that export their products and services internationally are 17% more profitable than those that don’t and are able to weather storms in the local U.S. economy more effectively.
During this panel, trade specialists and export companies will discuss the benefits of exporting and what resources exist for small and medium sized enterprises to export and best global business practices. Our experts will share information and answer your questions. Join the discussion!
- 11:30 AM-12:00 PM Registration & lunch
- 12:00-12:05 PM Welcoming remarks (AZ DEC Education Committee)
- 12:05- 12:10 PM Metro Phoenix Export Alliance Sponsor remarks
- 12:10- 12:40 PM Panel or Presentation format
- 12:40- 1:00 PM Q&A
Register for this free event HERE.