YYC US Taxation and Immigration Issues to be Aware of for Canadians
US Taxation and Immigration Issues to be Aware of for Canadians
This fast-paced webinar will provide a high-level overview of necessary considerations for Canadians who are thinking of expanding their business into the US or purchasing assets in the US (such as commercial or personal real estate). This session will also give a quick overview of the considerations that US citizens who are residents of Canada need to consider while covering the following topics:
- US tax and immigration issues to consider when expanding into the US
- Cross-border merger and acquisition planning considerations
- Highlights of the new landscape after the 2018 US tax reform
- Who is a US citizen?
- Tax obligations of US citizens when living abroad
- Tax filing obligation non-compliance: What are your options?
- Canadians that are a US citizen and/or owns US assets: Should your estate planning be different than that of a “normal Canadian”?
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. MDT
- 150 CAD (GST included)