Webinar Defense and Security Opportunities in Mexico
Date: May 19, 2020
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
By the U.S. Commercial Service. Your firm must be based in the U.S. to attend.
Read more and register HERE.
Defense and Security opportunities in Latin America announced by different governments to stimulate their economies. These projects represent a fantastic opportunity for U.S. Companies in different security and defense-related sub-sectors.
Learn about Defense and Security opportunities in Latin America announced by different governments in the region to stimulate their economies.
- Markets to include: Mexico, Brazil, the Caribbean Region, and the Central America Region. Best prospects in the security and safety sector include:
- Cybersecurity and cyber intelligence, video surveillance systems, intrusion detection/burglar alarms, electronic access control systems, personal security
- and protection products, road and airport security, biometrics, command center software, video security analytics, field response, and real-time intelligence
- fire/rescue, body-worn and in-car cameras, mobile forensic software, tracking devices, GPS and RFID technology, metal detectors, perimeter security, etc.
|Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
- Webinar Series Schedule (all at 1:00 p.m. EST): Mexico: May 19; Brazil: May 22; Caribbean Region: July 8
- Cost: Free