Webinar The CARES Act: Corporate Key Tax Policy Changes
WEBINAR by Vistra Group
The CARES Act: Key corporate tax policy changes
May 19, 2020 | 10am PT / 1pm ET / 5pm London
Read more and register HERE.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act — or CARES— is the largest financial aid package in U.S. history. The greatest portion of the $2.2 trillion relief goes to help businesses, and any business operating in the U.S., no matter where it’s headquartered, should understand the benefits and options open to them under the Act.
This webinar provides background on the CARES Act and summarizes its important tax-related changes and opportunities so business leaders can make informed decisions. Our experts will also tell you what to consider when deciding what optional benefits will best help your corporation.
Here’s a list of specific areas they’ll cover that are affected by the Act:
- Income tax filings and payments
- Net operating losses (NOL)
- Alternative minimum tax (AMT) credits
- Limitation on business interest expense deduction
- Limitation on charitable contribution deduction
- Payroll tax credits and payments, including employee-retention and family-leave credits