Webinar US and Latin - South American Infrastructure Investment Prospects
Event by Squire Patton Boggs
May 21st, 10am PT / 1pm ET / 5pm London
Read more and register HERE.
Join Bill Shuster, former Chairman, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, and Rodney Slater, former Secretary of Transportation, for a webinar moderated by Raphael Alonso, our Madrid office managing partner.
Chairman Shuster, Secretary Slater and colleagues will discuss:
- US State and Local Government Fiscal Situation
- Anticipated US Federal Infrastructure Legislation and Spending
- Potential Regulatory Changes affecting US Infrastructure Projects
- Back-to-Work: Doing Business in the US
- Update on Mexico and Latin and South American Markets
The US, in particular, is considering long-awaited, unprecedented levels of infrastructure investment, and the necessary legislation will provide a unique opportunity to affect the way infrastructure is developed, financed, operated and maintained in the country.