Webinar Understand COVID-19 Relief Options in Japan
Understand COVID-19 Relief Options in Japan
Event by weConnect.
Join the conversation in the Americas on June 1st, 5pm PT / 8pm ET
And Join in Japan on June 2nd, 9am in Tokyo
- Get your share of Japan's Relief Budget of more than US$1.1 billion (EUR 1 billion)
- Special Financial Aid Programs for Start Ups Explained
- Zero Interest Loans from 5M to 720M yen
- Employment Subsidies To Cover Your Human Capital Cost
- Tax Compliance Relief Programs
- Filing Due Date Extensions
Scott Smoler, CEO of weConnect, and Matthew Kyle, CCO of weConnect, will share their real-world experience applying for loans, subsidies and tax relief available to companies affected by COVID-19 in Japan.
Scott and Matt have invested a significant amount of time into understanding not only the checklist requirements needed to apply but also the practical points necessary to successfully receive aid.
They are happy to share what they have learned over the last 3 months to help you get the relief you need.
Learn How to Apply!
Read more and register HERE.