Webinar The UK - Your Passport to Global Growth
An event by Fitzgerald & Law
September 1, 2020 at 9am PT / noon ET / 5pm London
Read more and register HERE.
With US-UK trade negotiations under way, and the longstanding strong economic ties between the two nations, now is the time to consider the UK as your next international opportunity for growth.
Home to Europe’s fastest growing digital cluster, a world leading financial services sector and over 9,000 US headquartered companies the UK is a top destination for international business. While the UK’s transition out of the EU may create uncertainty for some, there remains an exciting opportunity for US tech companies to expand their market in a welcoming and progressive environment.
The panel includes:
• Matthew Caron: Vice Consul, Software, Department for International Trade
• Brittany Loya: Consul-Senior Trade Policy Advisor, Department for International Trade
• Kiki Stannard: Partner Fitzgerald & Law
In our virtual roundtable, we will hear:
• their take on what the future ‘special relationship’ might look like
• the benefits to tech companies of doing business in the UK
• a recent experience from a leader in digital services
About Department for International Trade
The Department for International Trade (DIT) promotes and supports international trade to and from the UK by providing policy and operational expertise to businesses. DIT is also the UK Government’s department responsible for striking and extending trade agreements between the UK and other nations.
About Fitzgerald & Law
London headquartered Fitzgerald & Law (F&L) provides global expansion advice to international companies encompassing a range of accounting, tax and HR matters, and supports businesses as their operations grow in over 70 countries worldwide.