Webinar Thriving through Crises - Part 3 of a 3-Part Workshop
An event by British American Chamber, Part 2 of 3.
September 22nd at 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm
Read more and register HERE.
This is the final installment of the 3-Part Workshop Series.
Designing and preparing for your next level of growth and positioning your company to take advantage of opportunities in the next Recovery is the focus of this workshop series.
We will show you how to:
- Create the foundation for capturing the next Recovery.
- Identify opportunities to innovate – Growth Part II (Products & Packaging)
- Identify opportunities to innovate – Growth Part III (Channels, Markets and Revenue Chain)
What you will walk away with:
- A clear understanding of where your company is currently positioned on the re-active or pro-active industry curve;
- A framework to review your product and packaging to determine if it is relevant in today’s environment;
- A channel and market assessment and ability to align them with your revenue system.
Ideal Content for:
- Business owners and senior executives
- Advisors to middle market companies