Webinar Making Exports to Mexico Simple - Part 2 of 2
An event by the Arizona District Export Council.
Two parts - September 23rd and September 30th, both at 11am.
Read more and register HERE.
With a renewed USMCA and Mexico being the biggest trade partner for Arizona, it is important to understand the impact of the changes to the USMCA and what you need to know when exporting to Mexico to be more successful.
Join us for this free two part webinar created especially for companies interested to export or already exporting from the U.S. to Mexico.
Featuring Arizona District Export Council experts and covering the following topics:
Session 1: Wednesday Sep 23 from 11:00 – 12:30 PM
- Why Mexico – Fernando Jimenez (Sr. International Trade Specialist, US Commercial Service)
- USMCA agreement – Leandro Solorzano (Director, US Commercial Service, Arizona)
- Differentiate between types of engagement levels – Eduardo Gonzalez (President of 258 Consulting)
- Market Strategy TBA
Session 2: Wednesday Sep 30 from 11:00 – 1:00 PM
- Different Shipping options – Ricardo Alcubierre (Director of Marketing, UPS, Desert Mountain District)
- Legal implications – Michael Patterson (Partner of Spencer Fane LLP)
- Successful Arizona exporter - Bill Jordan (CEO of Allied Tool & Die)
- Finance & Insurance options – TBA
- Tax options – TBA
This webinar will be presented via Webex. Participants will need a phone to access the audio portion and an internet ready device to access the visual part. Conference call details and login information