Globinar Scale Up! 2nd Stage Firms Ready for More Global Growth
San Antonio, TX
Scale Up! 2nd Stage Firms Ready for More Growth
Globinar on Friday, November 13th at 1:00pm CT (11:00am PT / 7pm London). Featuring Jane Gonzalez, President and CEO of MedWheels - making a difference in the American Southwest and globally. Jane will be discussing business opportunities for 2nd stage companies.
Ready, willing and ready to grow - globally! Tips, techniques, resources and more.
The Global Chamber has an exciting opportunity for you to help support the growth of our region in the area of international trade (imports and exports), foreign direct investments, and global cooperation. The huge success of the Board and our business and civic friends is credited in large part to our sponsors, who will lend their names and financial support to our events.
We hope you will consider joining our sponsors listed below for annual sponsorship of all of our events. See Link:
Our Global Chamber annual sponsorship levels are:
- Visionary Sponsorship - $10,000
- Chairman Sponsorship - $5,000
- CEO Sponsorship - $2,500
- President Sponsorship - $1,250
- Think Global, Eat Local Sponsorship - $500
If you are a one-time sponsor for this event, please provide your logo to email@example.com and pay your donation at the following link:
- Gold Level - Texas International Sponsorship - $750 (Short speaking opportunity + logo on flyer)
- Silver Level - San Antonio International Sponsorship - $500 (Logo on Event page, Flyer)
- Bronze Level - Business-Diplomacy Sponsorship - $250 (Logo on Event page, Flyer)
https://www.globalchamber.org/forms/payment/ - Select San Antonio as the Metro and use the sponsor amount of choice. We will add your logo to our online promotion once received. We will email you your copy for your records. We ask that your business and/or association market the event on social media or on your website.
As a sponsor, you will receive benefits designed to increase your company's visibility and provide a return on your company's investment, including:
* Exposure to the largest export community in the world
* Name recognition in press releases and media coverage
If you have any questions please feel free to contact SAT@globalchamber.org or call 210-920-1831. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Global Chamber is not a 501(c) non-profit.