Globinar International Business Networking: Africa's Egypt
San Antonio, TX
Int'l Virtual Business Networking: Africa's Egypt
A virtual conversation on Saturday, November 21st at 1:00pm CT (San Antonio) / 11am PT / noon MT / 2pm ET / 7pm London
Join our conversation with Lilly Guindy, with deep experience in Egypt and across Africa and the Middle East.
REPLAY OF THE GLOBINAR
About Lilly Guindy: Before Lilly arrived to San Antonio, Texas, she worked for the US Dept of State, as a Cultural Exchanges Assistant. She created and maintained a favorable public image by Introduced western culture through mutual exchanges between Americans and Egyptians, utilizing exchange programs, events, social media campaigns, seminars and public relation networking in consultation with the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
• Coordinated over 35 different scholarship programs funded by the Department of State (DOS) and assisted 400+ students and professionals per year with logistics and travel arrangements.
• Operated budget in excess of $900K+ facilitating program nominees/alumni of the United States and tracked all program budget expenditures
• Developed strategic Planning and budgeting for the embassy’s outreach activities and engage more applicants, through recruitment exhibitions, school visits, and university fairs; oversaw the development, productions and dissemination of outreach materials for all exchange programs. Increased the applications volume received from 300 to 1300 applications for some scholarships.
• Organized various functions to include Secretary of State for Education and Cultural Affairs Evan Ryan’s visit
• Assisted the Alumni Relations Manager in coordinating programs, activities, and events funded by the Department of State to engage the alumni and the public affairs office at the embassy.
• Organizing annual conferences for over 100 undergraduate students of different exchange programs, engaging them in different networking events
• Liaises with relevant program offices in Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs, with other partners, & with other sponsoring organizations
Honorable Ambassador Khaled Mohamed Youssri Rizk, Consul General of Egypt was born on the 1st of July 1962 in Egypt. His solid diplomatic international background throughout his tenure allowed him to practice his preferred areas of practice in the political, humanitarian, technological resource sectors. Mr. Khaled Rizk has been appointed Consul General of Egypt in Houston and has assumed his duties as of November 27, 2018.
Mr. Rizk has been married for 28 years to his wife Imaan and they have two sons, Mostafa and Ali. Mr. Rizk speaks several languages: French, English and Italian. He enjoys reading and traveling, and in the field of sports: soccer, tennis, swimming
Global Chamber San Antonio Executive Director Christopher Herring stands with his Deputy Director Joel Engulu, who is from Congo and full-time graduate student at University of Texas San Antonio. Joel was a featured speaker for DREAMWEEK at the time of the picture.
The Global Chamber has an exciting opportunity for you to help support the growth of our region in the area of international trade (imports and exports), foreign direct investments, and global cooperation. The significant success of our Board and business and civic friends is credited in large part to our sponsors, who will lend their names and financial support to our events. We extend our hearty THANK YOU!
We hope you will consider joining our sponsors listed below for annual sponsorship of all of our events. See Link:
Our Global Chamber annual sponsorship levels are:
- Visionary Sponsorship - $10,000
- Chairman Sponsorship - $5,000
- CEO Sponsorship - $2,500
- President Sponsorship - $1,250
- Think Global, Eat Local Sponsorship - $500
If you are a one-time sponsor for this event, please provide your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay your donation at the following link:
- Gold Level - Texas International Sponsorship - $750 (Short speaking opportunity + logo on flyer)
- Silver Level - San Antonio International Sponsorship - $500 (Logo on Event page, Flyer)
- Bronze Level - Business-Diplomacy Sponsorship - $250 (Logo on Event page, Flyer)
Make a payment HERE. Select San Antonio as the Metro and use the sponsor amount of choice. We will add your logo to our online promotion and provide additional exposure opportunities.
Sponsors receive benefits designed to increase each company's visibility and provide a return on investment, including:
* Exposure to the largest export community in the world
* Name recognition in press releases and media coverage
If you have any questions please feel free to contact SAT@globalchamber.org or call 210-920-1831. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Global Chamber is not a 501(c) non-profit.