Global Chamber San Antonio
Welcome to Global Chamber® San Antonio!
Members of Global Chamber® San Antonio gain access to tens of millions of trusted connections in Texas and in 525 metropolitan areas around the world to grow their business.
We're the only organization in Texas with hundreds of locations outside of the state that supports attraction, landing, exporting, importing and investment. Our network of over 40 million trusted connections are a key asset to any company looking for more growth.
Do business only in San Antonio? Join a local organization.
Do business in other cities in the US? Or do you see international business as a growth opportunity? Join us at Global Chamber® San Antonio, because when you're a member in any chapter, you're a member in EVERY chapter, everywhere... and we get you connected.
We're a one-of-a-kind global network of business leaders seeking faster growth with less risk across regions and borders. To get connected with Global Chamber® San Antonio in Texas and beyond, please contact Executive Director Christopher Herring at SAT@globalchamber.org or click this email link to get connected and grow.
Global Chamber® San Antonio held our signature "International State of the Metro" event with San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg, see the video below. Get involved with one of the fastest growing US cities and metros in the world!
Thank-you to our Global Chamber® San Antonio President 2020-2021 Sponsors:
The City of San Antonio enjoys active and productive Sister City relationships with eleven cities worldwide. Sister Cities offer unique opportunities for diverse and exciting exchanges with residents in foreign communities. Read more HERE. Sister Cities of San Antonio...
- Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Established 1953, first Mexican city to have a US Sister City)
- Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Established 1974)
- Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain (Established 1975)
- Gwangju, South Korea (Established 1981)
- Kaohsiung, Taiwan, ROC (Established 1982)
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain (Established 1983)
- Kumamoto, Japan (Established 1987)
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India (Established 2008)
- Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, China (Established 2012)
- Windhoek, Namibia (Established 2016)
- Darmstadt, Germany (Established 2017)
Passport San Antonio is an international strategy to focus efforts on key global markets, to increase San Antonio’s access to the outside world through business, diplomatic, cultural and educational connections, and to elevate San Antonio’s global reputation.
And follow us through social media:
Subscribe to our Newsletter - Select San Antonio as your city below: