PHX Investment China - USA
Date: April 29, 2019
Time: 8:30 am - 9:30 am
*Members:* Please login to see member ticket options
Visitors from China will be discussing investment in the US and China.
Business discussion with identified themes:
- Explain the role and structure of ethics in government and business in the United States and illustrate the principles underlying transparency and accountability.
- Examine similarities and differences in ethical standards between government and the private sector in the United States.
- Address international efforts to strengthen the integrity of governments and businesses worldwide.
- Explore the effect of transparency on trade, investments, and economic development.
- Demonstrate the benefits of transparency and sustainable project development.
- Examine the importance of social responsibility for companies investing abroad.
In collaboration with Global Ties Arizona, who brings over 300 international visitors to the state every year through their work with the U.S. State Department and collaborating organizations to discuss topics of importance including business.