Lee Benson is sitting down with us every day this week to offer tips on successful exporting.
He's CEO of Able Engineering, Able Aerospace and Execute to Win - and a past Exporter of the Year as named by the U.S. Commercial Service. He's a Diplomat Member of the Global Chamber, and one of the smartest and most successful executives in the United States.
Join us January 5th through 9th from anywhere in the world - and kick off the year with helpful tips on exporting.
It's totally free for members AND non-members of Global Chamber!
Monday, January 5th at 8am / Lee on Exporting: The Foundation / Click Here
- What have been the key factors to your exporting success?
- How do you put export plans together that people buy in to and execute?
- How did you decide which markets to go after?
- How do you measure success – at company, department and individual performer levels? How does that integrate, and how do you manage it?
Tuesday, January 6th at 8am / Lee on Exporting: Deciding to Export / Click Here
- How did you conclude that exporting would be important, and then how did you do it?
- What have been some of the good and not so good surprises with exporting along the way?
- In retrospect, how would you have done things differently?
- How do you ensure that your team is constantly seeking the best global opportunities?
Wednesday, January 7th at 8am / Lee on Exporting: In the Supply Chain / Click Here
- Could you explain what Able does and how you fit into the supply chain overall?
- What extra efforts have you had to make to ensure that you’ll be successful globally?
- Are there pressures from inside or outside the company to stay domestic, or are the competitive pressures global?
- How do you use those market forces to decide which opportunities to pursue and which to pass on?
- How have you been able to build credibility with big companies over the years as a smaller company from Arizona?
Thursday, January 8th at 8am / Lee on Exporting: Successful Exporting / Click Here
- What have you learned over the years about exporting that serve you well now, and that others can learn from?
- Specifically what tips do you have for others in manufacturing who are looking to grow their exporting success?
- Are there mistakes you’ve seen over the years that help guide you to do the right things now?
Friday, January 9th at 8am / Lee on Exporting: Starting Up at Tech Company / Click Here
- Can you tell us more about the Execute to Win technology start-up, endorsed by Jack Welch?
- Can you talk about how that endorsement has helped?
- How have you approached exporting of ETW, and how did your experiences with Able Engineering help guide how you decided to go to foreign markets?
- What tips do you have for tech companies as they look to enter foreign markets?