Global Chamber® is pleased to support Blockchain Life 2019. The upcoming conference October 16th—17th in Moscow is the 4th largest international forum on blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Their Singapore event in April was a resounding success. Read more.
This time the action shifts north and west toward Europe. Every year this forum gathers more than 6,000 participants from 70 countries, bringing together industry professionals and the ones who have just started their way in the crypto market.
Experts and participants will discuss the latest developments of blockchain technology in Russia and the world. The organizers are intending to discuss each possible way of making money on cryptocurrencies to be discussed, along with new start-ups, blockchain implementations, and market forecasts.
Industry regulation in various countries will be a special topic for this year. Participants of the Blockchain Life 2019 forum will hear ideas and recommendations on where to invest in 2019 to get optimize ROI.
Among the first Blockchain Life 2019 speakers in Moscow this October:
- Gleb Kostarev (country manager at Binance Russia and CIS);
- Bill Barhydt (CEO & founder of Abra);
- Pavel Lagutin (senior product director at TRON);
- Sergei Khitrov (founder of Listing.help);
- Serguei Popov (co-founder of IOTA);
- Vit Jedlička (the President Of Free Republic of Liberland);
- Martin Kuvandzhiev (founder of Bitcoin Gold);
- Klim Geran (head of NEM);
- Evgeny Loza (top trader at TradingView).
Bitmain and Kaspersky Lab representatives, as well as top world advisors, will join the forum as speakers. World crypto industry leaders will be announced on the official website. Stay tuned!
Blockchain Life 2019 is one of the most significant events in the world and the biggest event in Russia and Europe.
Get your ticket online HERE.