FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Global Chamber® today announced its upcoming event in partnership with The Executive Next Practices Institute (ENP). Please contact Doug Bruhnke, CEO of Global Chamber® for more.
Entitled, “Global to Local Innovation Ecosystem: Opportunities for Sustained Growth & Scale", the event is slated for Tuesday, December 10, 2019, from 12:30-7:00 p.m. It is being held at Skysong Innovation Center at 1365 N. Scottsdale Road, Synergy, Building 3, in Scottsdale, Arizona.
“At the Global to Local Innovation Summit, attendees will gain insights into opportunities for funding, rapid growth, and scale,” said Doug Bruhnke, CEO, Global Chamber®. "The combination of great leaders speaking and an interactive approach will bring issues and ideas to the front for processing."
The impressive speaker line-up features top CEOs, executives and global business innovation thought leaders, including:
- Jaime Casap, Education Evangelist, Google
- Heidi Jannenga, Co-Founder & President, WebPT
- Marco Lopez, President, International Business Solutions, Intermestic Partners
- Sidnee Peck, Chief of Staff, Zero Mass Water
- Senator Kyrsten Sinema, U.S. Senator, State of Arizona (by video)
- Senator Martha McSally, U.S. Senator, State of Arizona (by video)
- Sanjeev Khagram, Director General and Dean, Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Anita Malik, Candidate for Congress, Arizona 6th District
- Riad Nizam, President of Master Electronics
- Susan Sly, CEO / Founder, Step into Your Power, & Co-CEO / Co-Founder, Radius AI
- Steve Zylstra, President & CEO, Arizona Technology Council
- Jeanine Jercovic, Economic Development Director, City of Surprsie
- Anita Verma, Co-Founder, SLM, & Director of Marketing, Vermaland
- Hiral Tipirneni, Candidate for Congress, Arizona 6th District
- Thiru Thangarathinam, Founder & CEO, MST Solutions
- Tim Grein, President at WALBAR Engine Components
- Hank Marshall, Economic Development Executive Officer, City of Phoenix
- Rob Millar, Acting Director of Economic Development, City of Scottsdale
- Juan Padres, Public Affairs, TuSimple
Attendees will gain valuable insights on key growth topics including:
- New Business Development Channels & Key Connections in the Phoenix Ecosystem
- Emerging Arizona Sustainability Initiatives and Business Ventures
- Talent & Tourism Attractors for Scaling and Retention
- Capital Sources to Fund Global Growth
Schedule of events on December 10th:
- 12:30 - 1:30 pm — Check-in/Connecting
- 1:30 - 7:00 pm – Program and Reception
Members of Global Chamber® $25.
General admission is $75 with online registration. Door rate is $85.
About The Executive Next Practices Institute
The Executive Next Practices Institute is an established organization (more than 310 forums since 2008) comprised of C-level and key functional leaders (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, HR) who meet to review emerging trends and “first look” innovations in business and leadership strategies. Our interactive and collaborative sessions are held in a non-solicitation environment to encourage leaders to engage, create and build powerful business relationships. More.
About Global Chamber
Global Chamber® is a growing and collaborating community of CEOs, executives and leaders in 525 metro regions around the world, connecting member businesses to new opportunities everywhere through education, training and warm introductions that reduce risk and create more business growth and success. To learn about Global Chamber®, please visit: http://globalchamber.org.